WinGS (Walking in God’s Service) is a Christian-based program for 3rd, 4th, & 5th grade students. The focus of WinGS is to provide service opportunities within the family, church, community, nation and world. Each event includes a service project, devotion and prayer.
Next Meeting Information:
- Wednesday, October 10th from 1:30 – 4:00 p.m.
- Meet at the Dike Community Building
- Students will be bused to Fredsville Church
- Theme: “Peace” Phil. 4:6-7
- “Socktober” Students should bring a new pair of children’s socks to donate to the Family Closet. Warm feet/Warm Hearts
Check out the pictures on Facebook!